• Krazy Garlic

    Location: Greenbelt 5, Makati

    As far back as ancient Egypt, garlic has been known as both a handy food and medicinal implement. It is said to help reduce bad cholesterol and threats of stomach and colon cancers. I don't know with you guys but I eat garlic because it just gives food that extra flavoring and kick. Please pass the fried garlic.

    Anyway, I was surprised to discover Krazy Garlic, a hip restaurant in Makati (Greenbelt 5). The place is just so fun to look at. Check out WheninManila for pictures of the place. And the menu is mouthwatering. Of course, everything has a generous helping of garlic.



    Unfortunately, we had to buy take out so I was able to sample the goods hours later. Nevertheless, they were tasty - they should be since Krazy Garlic's menu is a little pricey. I like their Spaghetti Vongole (P325). The garlic goes pretty well with the clams and cherry tomato. The olive oil, however, seemed a little excessive. According to their online menu, there's also white wine mixed in.


    We also had Asian Spring Rolls which was okay. I did fall in love with their take out paper bag. :)

    I would have wanted to try their garlic-ridden pizzas and "really krazy rice." Maybe next time. Though I don't think I'll be brave enough to try their Garlic & Anchovy Affection - whole garlic cloves roasted in olive oil and topped with anchovies.

    Check out their website http://www.krazygarlik.com

    0 comments → Krazy Garlic

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...