• Panciteria Lido (Chinese Food)

    Location: Shaw Blvd.

    I was lucky enough to get a taste of Panciteria Lido's famous Pugon Roasted Asado (P267) the other day. And it did not disappoint.


    You could just taste the distinct pugon-roasted flavor. And the meat was so tender. I'm not a big pork-eater but I think I would be able to eat half a platter of Lido's.



    Of course the whole platter was good enough for the seven of us. :)

    We also tried their Pancit Canton (P185). I was not that impressed with the taste, though. But my friends said it tasted good. I thought it was a little bland. But that's just my opinion. Nevertheless, it was ok, just not up to par with what I expected.


    And then there's the Steamed Fish Fillet with House Soy (P255). Now that I really liked. The taste was just right and the fish was so light (hey, that rhymed). It felt like it melted in my mouth.


    Click on the images to check out their menu.



    Panciteria Lido Delivery Numbers:

    1. West Ave. - 374-7494
    2. SM Fairview - 355-LIDO (5436)
    3. E. Rodriguez - 414-LIDO
    4. BF Homes Paranaque - 842-LIDO
    5. Las Pinas - 873-LIDO
    6. Shaw Blvd. - 725-LIDO
    7. Visayas Ave. - 441-LIDO
    8. Pasong Tamo - 811-LIDO
    9. UN Avenue cor J. Bocobo - 254-LIDO (5436)
    Addt'l Del#: 254-3378 & 0927-5637884


    Anyway, we were all definitely satisfied. :D




    1 comments → Panciteria Lido (Chinese Food)

    1. wow!! i havent tried this yet, booo

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...